Saturday, August 25, 2007

AHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm leaving bright and early tomorrow morning to begin my trip around the world!!! I've been ready to go for weeks now, I think I'm completely packed but, I'm stressed out about the possibility that I'm forgetting something. So I've been running around the house screaming all morning (it's been fun).
Here's my itinerary (be jealous):
  • Ensenada, Mexico
  • Honolulu, Hawaii
  • Yokohama, Japan
  • Kobe, Japan
  • Qingdao, China
  • Hong Kong
  • Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
  • Bangkok, Thailand
  • Chennai, India
  • Port Suez (Adabiya)
  • Alexandria, Egypt
  • Istanbul, Turkey
  • Dubrovnik, Croatia
  • Cadiz, Spain
  • Miami, Florida
I'm really excited!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

L said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

i hope to go look tomorrow for a whale banana.

Acadia said...

you're going to Dubrovnik! I think thats the only place besides hawaii that I've been to on your list... you're right, Im very jealous!
Cant wait to hear lots of stories about the trouble you get into!