Monday, June 14, 2010

A slight worry has been niggling at me, but I think I've discovered a way to fix it!

Ever since I left the country, I've been concerned that there may be a lack of baked goods being made if I'm not there to bake them. And being here, being without kitchen and oven and any kind of baking or cooking implements, is hard. So. I have a simple request. This week, or this weekend, or even next week, could those of you that love baking, love eating (or at least love me) take the time to make a pie or a batch of muffins and share them with friends or family? If you all bake something wonderful, then I can live vicariously through all those various Emily tribute baked goods, and I shall no longer fear a paucity of baked deliciousness.

Thank you in advance and I appreciate your support of this worthy cause.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

I knew there was a reason that my fingers have been itching to bake!

Cookies & cake & brownies, all in honor of you :)

Jyoti said...

http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/chocolate-zucchini-muffins/Detail.aspx

I've been looking for a reason to make these.. there has been a serious lack of muffins in my life ever since we stopped playing for the muff n' men.

Emily said...

yes! yes! yes!